Saturday 22 June 2013

Race-the-sun write-up Part 1 - Preamble amble.

Thank you to everybody for their interest and especially to those who have once again been inspired to dip into their pockets and make a contribution to Cancer Research UK (at http://www.justgiving.com/John-Seaman ).
Some people will have seen my write-up on my Facebook group already. It was a handy medium for publishing quick jottings and snapped photos literally from the roadside. Typing on a smart phone's touch screen 'keyboard' is somewhat limiting, encouraging shorter reports, but some would say that in my case, that is a blessing.  If I understood Facebook even half as well as my grandchildren - or even Mrs S, these days - I'd make it available to everybody. I may yet get that education, but in the meantime, here is my more leisurely write-up now that I am back home at my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment